Paris – Côte d’Azur / 10 days-9 nights (5 nights in Paris /4 nights in Nice) 15 people maximum, 4 people minimum.
Really explore some of the best parts of Paris and the Riviera, visit hidden gems, enjoy the most of your vacation and live an incredible experience!
- Small groups
- Beautiful hotel with very nice French style
- Organizing tours in France since 2005
|Participants||4 people minimum, 15 people maximum|
Daily 08:00 - 19:00
Aéroport Charles-de-Gaulle (CDG), Roissy-en-France, Frankreich
Offered byFrance Prestige Tours
- Day 1: Arrival in Paris, welcome at the airport, transfer to the 4-star hotel http://www.relaisdulouvre.com located next to Le Louvre, dinner nearby (depends on arrival time in Paris)
- Day 2: Breakfast, presentation of the program, walking guided tour near the hotel : Louvre and the Pyramid (2 hours), Pont des Arts, Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame (visit the cathedral), Hotel de Ville, lunch in Le Marais, visit le Marais one of the most interesting and charming areas of Paris, back to the hotel around 17.00, free for dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast, (private van) walking the Champs Elysées, Tour Eiffel visit to the third floor, Trocadero, lunch, les quais de Seine, visit the Opera Garnier, back to the hotel around 18.00, free for dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast, walking tour in Montmartre the artist area of Paris with a beautiful view over the city, lunch, free for shopping in St Germain des Prés area, back to the hotel around 18.00, free for dinner. Option: Moulin Rouge dinner and show (around 230 €/pers + taxi)
- Day 5: Breakfast, Versailles all day (the biggest château in Europe and probably the most beautiful luxurious in the world, world heritage UNESCO, built by the very famous French king Louis XIV in the 17th century, amazing gardens and fountains, bedrooms and salons), lunch by the lake inside the château, back to the hotel around 17.00, packing, last dinner in Paris all together on the Seine river on a boat and see Paris by night.
- Day 6: Breakfast, morning train TGV to Nice (about 6 hour trip) the guide will travel with you (you can by some food and drinks on the train), welcome at Nice train station, hotel (3 star) transfer, http://www.vendome-hotel-nice.com , visit Nice old town, free time in Nice, free for dinner.
- Day 7: Breakfast, Moyenne Corniche (road above the sea), breathtaking views over the Med, visit medieval famous villages : Eze & Roquebrune, lunch, Monte Carlo (visit the Palace, old town, casino), free time in Monaco, Villa Rothschild in Cap Ferrat (the most luxurious villa on the Côte d’Azur which was built by the famous millionaire, incredible view and gardens), back to the hotel around 18.00, free for dinner.
- Day 8: Breakfast, Nice flower market, Biot glass blowing factory where you actually see men blowing glass, Antibes old town and Picasso Museum (Picasso used to live and work there), lunch, visit the château in Hauts de Cagnes built by the Grimaldi family in the 14th century and Renoir Museum (Auguste Renoir the very famous French artist lived and worked there), back to the hotel around 17.00, free for dinner.
- Day 9: Breakfast, Cannes walking tour (the film festival venue, the famous Croisette with all luxury hotels, the port), Grasse parfumerie where you get a guided tour and you can try on different perfumes, Gourdon a medieval village in the mountains with amazing views, lunch, St Paul de Vence the art village with many galeries and typical small streets and visit the Fondation Maeght (modern art museum), back to the hotel around 18.00, packing, farewell dinner all together in Nice old town.
- Day 10: Breakfast, airport transfer, departure from Nice, end of the program.
In case of rain and if we can’t stay outside too long, we’ll change the program to visiting a museum or another activity indoor.
- This 10-day package tour is available all year long except Christmas time
- Arrival on Fridays in Paris / Departure from Nice on Sundays
- Breakfast everyday 7.00-8.45
- Excursions leave everyday at 9.00, back to the hotel between 17.00 and 18.00. Some visits are by foot.
- Lunch is served around 12.30